Update On Covid 19 Related Registration

Is camp still on?

Yes, as of April 28th, we still hope operate Camp Barstow Scouts BSA Camp – as planned – and only if it will be safe to do so! An incredible amount of planning and thought is being put into camp health and safety operations, and we will continue communicate any updates.

When will we be notified if camp is postponed or cancelled?

If camp has to be postponed or cancelled, we will make that announcement by Friday, May 15th.

Has the “Early-Bird” registration fee been extended, again?

Yes. “Early-Bird” Registration Discount has now been extended till Sunday, May 31, when all camp fees are due.

What is the Camp Refund Policy?

If your camp week is cancelled, a full refund will generate automatically by Sunday, May 31st for camper and leader registrations and troop campsite deposits.

If your camp week is postponed to a date in July that does not work for you, or if it is still scheduled and you do not wish to send your camper for ANY REASON, a full refund will be provided if e-mail request is made by May 31st to camp staff advisor Scott Hagler at Scott.Hagler@scouting.org . This is the same policy for troop campsite deposits.

Refunds requested after May 31st will be subject to a $50 retained-program fee and will only be considered under circumstances of illness, summer school requirements or family emergency.

To stay plugged-in, go the Indian Waters Council’s new website and sign-up for the new Hub at www.indianwaters.org.

Bookmark the permalink.